Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sneek Peek at the Graduation Celebration!!!

My second son will be graduating on May 9th, so I have been getting ready for a big celebration!

Here are a few of the goodies that I will be working with to decorate for the party. These are the cupcakes wrappers, flags for the cupcakes, and the napkins.

I would like to do a woodsy, manly feel with actual logs for the centerpieces, gardeners burlap for the table coverings, and slices of wood to serve some of the food from. I am looking for any suggestions or ideas that anyone thinks would be a great addition to the plan.

I haven't made any decisions on the florals, but would like some great foresty greens, ferns, and some kind of white flowers. I will take photos and share them with all of you after we get things all arranged and set.

I look forward to everyone suggestions, thanks in advance!

Cammie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment