Thursday, October 14, 2010

Signs, Signs Everywhere a Sign....

In my recent travels I have been taking a few photos of signs I run across, thought I would share some of them with you....

This sign is at the entrance of one of my favorite junking locations out in the country...

Always love those bowling signs....

What do you suppose this was on, a railway car?

Speed Zone ends, ends where?

The sign we all love to see....

WE can't have this sign near the spaces where I store my junk, no limits there....

Dog and Subs, Rockford, Illinois, we recently visited it, my husband use to go there as a kid and buy a gallon of root beer and carry it home.....

Love the color, and the mighty small town....

I"m out on a buying trip at the moment but am taking lots of photos so I can share my adventures with you, stay posted for all the great things I found and seen.

Cammie(:

3 comments:

  1. I love old signs and you've got some great ones thee. I have a small mug from a dog-n-suds that my parents used to take me to. Must be a Nebraska thing :)
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are finding some great junk!! I really am loving the piece I bought from you guys at junk bonanza...it was the two arms of the rocking chair? It is getting LOTS of compliments in my house!! :) Would love to know if you have any shows/events planned..you always have great junk! I'm in Omaha..so let me know if you are planning anything here in Nebraska! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never stop girl!!! I guess me either...just I never get out of town! lol!!! The shop has been busy. Wish I could come take a visit of all your finds. If you get down this way give me a call!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete