Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Winner of The Keys Is..........!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up this a.m. to the sound of the thunder and lightning, my brain started working immediately thinking of graduation, the food, and of course the keys.

I had not counted the keys yet so I got up, went to the shed, brought the keys in but as I came back to the house I noticed how powerful the sky looked so I had to get a photo. At 5:45 a.m. this is how it looked, kind of scary, huh? We didn't have bad weather, it was just a thunder storm, good for the garden and all the perennials I just transplanted on Sunday!

I proceeded into the house to start counting the keys and the grand total was .......... 509 keys..... 12 padlocks...... 3 button hooks....... and 2 skate keys.


25 of the coolest keys out of the bucket......

Had to include that Chrysler key........ who knows, when there is no more Chrysler maybe it will be worth millions?? At least one taxpayer will get some of their money back......

All kinds of keys.....

More keys......

That cool old skate key, love those, if they could just talk and tell their story to us now.

Now for the winner.... the winner is Secondhand Rosie!!!! Her guess was the last one and she guessed 500, the total with the skate keys was 511. Congratulations Secondhand Rosie!!!!!

Please email me with your mailing address, I will get your keys out to you asap so you can start some of those projects you have in mind for your new key collection!!

Thank you to everyone who submitted your guess, I'm thinking of doing a button contest later so keep checking back for the next one. Enjoy those keys Rosie!!!

Cammie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment