Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

In Memory of my dad, whom I miss dearly.... this cemetery was started by the German immigrants who had settled in this area, which is just north of Omaha, Nebraska. It is where all of my ancestors are buried.....


My father......



My grandfather.....

My grandmother, both of whom are my dad's parents.......

My great-grandparents, whom are my dad's dad's parents......

I have watched this angel since I was a child going to the cemetery on Memorial Day, isn't she beautiful, she guards everyone there.

Cammie(:

1 comment:

  1. I've spent a good part of my afternoon looking at all your incredible posts. True heartland of America, and for someone who can't be there, thank you for posting the photos. And, most touching, your family grave markers, the backbone of our country, family that paved the way for us.

    ReplyDelete