Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Junk Bonanza - The End of a Great Story....

My neighbor, who was new to the Bonanza this year, and by the way had a fantastic time, gave me a good neighbor gift. Madison and I are both showing off the gift, I have on the earrings and bracelet and Madison has on the necklace, all a matching set. Dawn is from Blue Earth, Minnesota.

This was probably one of my favorites when it came to hats, you should have seen the outfit he had on the next few days!
Bobbi Boyd was another one of my neighbor's, he had some great vintage tin peace signs....

Jackson modeling the cowboy hat, getting into the whole spirit of the Bonanza.....

A few more friends, from left to right, Angela, myself, Val, Jane and Margo.

Jane's space was amazing, her displays were mouth watering......

Love how she used these old cafe stool bottoms, she is so clever!

My dear friend Ki......

More of Jane's space at Mustard Moon....
Pulley stands, great for displaying your collection of pulleys....

The Corral, it was brimming with some great western decor....

That wraps up the Junk Bonanza for 2009, it was a great time, fun was had by all. I'm already out buying things for next year, looking forward to seeing all of you again, until then happy junking.

I'd like to thank all of my customers, my Junk Bonanza posse, the great neighbors I had, and the staff of the Junk Bonanza for making the event a big success. I know how much work goes into the planning of this event and just want to let you know how much I appreciate it. See ya next year!

Cammie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment