Monday, September 28, 2009

Junk Bonanza - Part 2

This is the first thing you seen at Sara's booth, she is co-owner of Seasons In Carver, which is located in Carver, Minnesota. She and three other shops have occasional sales once a month.

You never know what you will find in her booth, this is a combination of a mannequin, a feed sack, and a punching bag ring, which was the skirt for this creative "Bemis Dress Form". She used it to display her jewelry on......

I love the way she used this truck muffler cover to display the pool balls in.......

Tons, and tons of letters, the dish these were in was HUGE........

A couple of cool old frames and a porch pillar......

One of my favorites, I love old advertising, this could be used to display jewelry......

Here is some of the crew, my sister Judy, Sara of Seasons in Carver, myself and Laurie from the Whistle Stop who traveled all the way from Omaha to show her wares for the Bonanza.

Be sure and check out Sara's occasional sales, I heard she has a really cool display with an old truck door in her shop right now!

Cammie(:

1 comment:

  1. I knew I should have gotten the early bird ticket! I was looking for a mannequin! I did get some of those letters though. Hope to come see your shop this weekend. --Connie

    ReplyDelete