Friday, February 27, 2009

Where have I been?



I know I told you I was going be posting junk info but, as you remember I told you I have 4 kids, who have kept me a little busy this week. Monday - basketball practice, Tuesday - 1st subdistrict basketball game 2 hours west of us(we won!), Wednesday - Jack broke his arm at school, Thursday - 2nd subdistrict game 2 hours west of us (we won!), Friday - basketball practice and babysit 2 grandkids - soooooo now you know where I have been.



Miles with his family supporters. Check out the pretty blue cast on Jack's arm.


The team in the huddle.



Maddy and her friend Miranda supporting the team and her brother.





This fan couldn't find poster board so she used her arm.

The final score! Victory!!!

But ------ I did manage to steal away for a junk fix today for 4 hours. Wait till you see what I found. I will be working on it this weekend so check back in a few days to see the pics of my Junk Emergency finds!
Cammie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment